Covid-19 protection measures in the mountain restaurants of the Arlberger Bergbahnen
• Information points and signs at the entrances to the restaurants point out the Covid-19 protection measures.
• Hand disinfection facilities are installed in the restaurants as well as in the entrance and exit areas.
• We recommend visiting the restaurants outside peak hours if possible (i.e. before 12:00 and after 13:30).
• The seating arrangements have been adapted to establish the minimum distances between tables and/or seats as required by law or
by the authorities. In addition, new partitions were installed in the seating areas and the hygiene measures in the free-flow areas were adapted and expanded.
• Self-service restaurants: A mouth-nose protection must be worn on the way to and from the table, in WC facilities and in the entire free-flow area.
• Restaurants with service: A mouth-nose protection must be worn on the way to and from the table and in WC facilities.
• Digital menu: All menus in the mountain restaurants can be accessed directly via QR code.
• Registration is compulsory in restaurants and bars. Guests can check in and out independently with their smartphones by scanning a QR code that includes instructions. This QR-code will be placed clearly visible at the entrances and on every table.
• A maximum of 6 adults plus their underage children or persons from the same household are allowed at one table.
• In closed rooms as well as outdoors, food and drinks may only be consumed when seated in the designated areas.
• Music events: Music performances in the restaurants and bars of the Arlberger Bergbahnen exclusively take place in the form of subtle background music.
• The furniture, fixtures, and equipment of the mountain restaurants as well as handrails, door handles, cash desks, ATM terminals,sanitary facilities etc. are disinfected several times a day and on a regular basis.
• The intervals for cleaning filters in ventilation systems have been shortened.
• Employees who are in contact with customers are tested for Covid-19 before first starting work – regular or event-related follow-up tests are planned.
In addition, employees with guest contact are instructed to wear a mouth-nose protection.
We are looking forward to the winter with great anticipation – even if it will be a slightly different winter. Based on the currently
valid legal regulations and the fact that health protection is, of course, the top priority in our ski area, we can gladly provide the following information
given our current knowledge in this context:
Of course, we continuously evaluate the circumstances and adapt the rules to the current situation, new legal or official requirements etc.,
therefore, changes can occur at any time. The applicable rules can be found on our homepage www.arlbergerbergbahnen.com as well as on
the information points and signs
Further current information can be found here