Now you can make travel plans again.
Whether swimming, hiking, biking, golfing or climbing.
Everyone gets their money’s worth on an active holiday in the Bachmann apartment.
Or you’d better let the sun shine on your stomach and just enjoy the tranquility and wonderful nature around the Arlberg.
Everything is possible with us!
Alpine huts and rest stops will wake up from hibernation in the next few days and offer you traditional dishes such as Kaiserschmarrn,
Brettljause or a Tyrolean gröstl.
Explore them on foot, by bike or e-bike and treat yourself to a well-deserved stop!
For the opening of the summer season in the Bachmann Apartments, we would like to thank you for your loyalty and thank the beautiful moments.
We have put together a summer special for you!
Book 4 / pay 3 !!
Book a few days of relaxation with us and we’ll give you a NIGHT for free.
This package includes:
* 4 nights in one of our spacious apartments
* St. Anton card from 1 night (more information
* UP grade if available
in the next apartment category
* “Early Check-in” and “Late Check out”
* daily – free use
of the in-house wellness area
* Free WiFi
* Free parking directly at the house
* Bicycle parking space
* large garden with terrace, barbecue area u. Garden shed
Per person in a double room from Euro 113, –
(excl. final cleaning and local tax – type 2 apartment)
(Additionally bookable: intermediate cleaning of the apartment, St. Anton Premium Card, hiking pass)
We are the right choice for all nature lovers,
who want a quiet, family atmosphere.
See you soon, the Bachmann family
and the entire Appartements Bachmann team!
The summercard includes:
* One day use of all in operation
located mountain railways
* entry to the swimming pool in the Arlberg WellCom
or in the Arlberg Stanzertal wellness park in Pettneu
* A guided hike according to the weekly program
* 2-hour use of an e-bike or archery
according to the weekly program
* One yoga class according to the weekly program
* A green fee for the 9-hole golf course in St. Anton am Arlberg is free of charge
* One-time participation in the torchlight hike
* Unlimited use of all buses in operation between Landeck and St. Christoph (local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus,
Public bus from St. Christoph to Landeck *)
* Children’s program from Monday to Friday
* Free entry to the St. Anton am Arlberg Museum
* Free entry to Bergbau Gand
* One-time participation in the family tour